- Currently, Chip Mong Bank has total 13 branches, including 10 in Phnom Penh and 3 in Kampong Cham, Battambang, and Siem Reap,
- They also have as well over 130 banking agents and intends to increase the number of branches and banking agents in the near future
- For the last 3 years operation, Chip Mong Bank’s now assent reach US$ 1 billions as April 2022
- As January this year, Chip Mong Bank invested another US $ 10 million opened two new branches in Phnom Penh, at Chip Mong 598 Mall and Chip Mong Sen Sok Mall
- As Plan Chip Mong Bank is improving its digital services and diverse to meet the needs of its customers
PHNOM PENH: According to John Bell, CEO of Chip Mong Bank, Chip Mong Bank’s assets have grown rapidly to US $ 1 billion as of April 2022.
Mr. John Bell stated, “The rapid growth of assets in the last three years is due to the high level of trust from customers supporting the bank’s deposit and loan services, particularly home loans, business loans, small business loans, and to participate in the creation of jobs for Cambodians and the development of the Cambodian economy.”
Mr. John Bell added that Chip Mong Bank is constantly investing in order to expand and become deeply rooted in the banking and financial markets, in line with its long-term vision of becoming one of Cambodia’s leading commercial banks.
He also expressed his delight at the current results, which he believes will help to strengthen Cambodia’s banking and financial sector.
Chip Mong Bank increased its capital by US $ 10 million in January 2022 and opened two new branches in Phnom Penh, at Chip Mong 598 Mall and Chip Mong Sen Sok Mall, to meet customer demands and expand banking operations. More. Furthermore, Chip Mong Bank is constantly improving its digital services to make them more convenient and diverse in order to meet the needs of its customers.
Furthermore, Chip Mong Bank contributes to the promotion of financial literacy among students by offering internships and training programs.
Chip Mong Bank currently has 13 branches, including 10 in Phnom Penh and 3 in Kampong Cham, Battambang, and Siem Reap, as well as over 130 banking agents. Chip Mong Bank also intends to increase the number of branches and banking agents in the near future.